Let’s Talk About Meditation:
How does meditation break the cycle of overwhelm?
Sunday March 26, 7:30 pm EDT
Learn how meditation helps you:
- Stop spinning thoughts
- Create space in your schedule for you
- Gain command of your life
Join me for a conversation about practicing meditation. Meditation may be the most effective way to change your experience of stress. It provides a way to shift out of survival mode into thriving. To move out of a constrictive, defensive approach, into a more expansive, proactive approach. The reason meditation is so effective is because it works directly with your mind… the part of you that perceives situations – either as threatening or alternatively, as growth promoting. Meditation is a simple and gentle way of working with your mind – softening it and strengthening it, so you have a wider, more resourceful perspective for dealing with challenges.
In this live session:
- Meditate for a few minutes with like minded people on the telephone call
- Hear a presentation on how meditation breaks the cycle of overwhelm
- Get experienced feedback and support for enriching your experience of meditation
It’s easy to register:
- Fill in your name and email address below.
- If this is your first Heroic Leadership program, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. Click the link in the email to confirm your registration.
- You will then receive an email with the phone in details for the program.
Note: If you do not receive confirmation of your registration within 10 minutes, be sure to check your spam folder and add my email address to your contacts.
[features_box_paper_white width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
Andrea M. Winn, MEd, is a heart-centred business woman and contemplative mystic. She was brought up in a Tibetan Buddhist community and has been meditating for over 40 years. She joins this extensive meditation background with traditional business training and a Masters of Education in Counselling Psychology in a uniquely playful and synergistic approach for coaching business leaders.
You can learn more about Andrea and her story of becoming a Heroic Leadership Coach on her website.[/features_box_paper_white]