[headline_georgia_extra_large_centered color=”#000000″]Settle Your Mind ~ Settle Your Life[/headline_georgia_extra_large_centered]
[headline_georgia_large_centered color=”#000000″]Participate in the[/headline_georgia_large_centered]
[headline_georgia_large_centered color=”#000000″]30-Day Meditation & Loving Kindness Daily Invitation[/headline_georgia_large_centered]
[headline_georgia_large_centered color=”#000000″]Beginning Saturday April 1st[/headline_georgia_large_centered]
Why do a meditation Daily Invitation?
Many say that meditation is the most effective way to change your experience of anxiety. It provides a way to shift out of survival mode and into thriving. To move out of a constrictive, defensive stance, and into a more expansive and proactive approach.
How is that possible? Your mind is the part of you that perceives threats and problems. Meditation is a simple and gentle way of working with your mind – softening it and strengthening it, so you have a wider, more resourceful perspective for dealing with the challenges of life.
Research has shown you can establish a new habit in 21 days. Participating in a 30-day Daily Invitation is a highly inspiring way to establish a new habit of meditating. This can help you create a baseline for living your life with more resourcefulness, flexibility and ease.
This program can literally change your quality of life
Western culture typically de-values self-love while promoting a crazy work ethic. In fact, in many ways we are taught that we are being selfish or self-centered if we take care of ourselves.
This has led to a culture of people who feel stretched, pressured, run down, and living in a near constant state of anxiety. Many people turn to outside sources of comfort, such as over eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, and watching too much TV. We are trying to feed a basic human need for love, warmth and kindness with these external “comforts”, but they don’t meet the underlying need for self-connection, self-commitment, and basic kindness towards ourself.
It is a powerful decision when your choose to love yourself. It is about changing your allegiance, and that change will have a rippling effect through all areas of your life – your relationships at home and at work, your health, and your financial stability.
Loving yourself is not about being selfish. It is about caring for yourself so that you can be more loving and more giving to others.
This program will help you experience greater Loving Kindness – for yourself and for others. As a community, we will explore what leaders in the field suggest and how we can personally develop Loving Kindness.
Highlights of the Program
- Get inspired to increase how much you meditate
- Meditate in a virtual community circle of people like you – who are ready to bring more balance into their life
- Connect with seasoned and experienced meditation elders
- Enjoy daily reminders for how to have loving kindness for yourself and others
- Learn a beautiful practice for embracing uncomfortable feelings
- Gain special pricing access to a proven program to learn how to meditate
[features_box_paper_white width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
The Daily Invitation Facilitator
Andrea M. Winn, MEd, Heroic Leadership Coach, (Toronto, ON) was brought up in a Tibetan Buddhist community and has been meditating for over 40 years. She began practicing Vajrayana preliminary meditation practices in 1985, and has been practicing full Vajrayana meditation since 2001. She has led five 30-Day Meditation programs like this in the past, making this one her sixth.
Andrea has a Masters of Education in Counselling Psychology and joins this with a foundation of meditative discipline in her work as a Heroic Leadership Coach. She excels at coaching leaders who want an organic process for coming out of their shell to heARTfully live their true purpose. Learn more about Andrea[/features_box_paper_white]
Our community will be supported by myself and two women elders, Pat Kerr and Barbara Winn. These two seasoned meditators come with a variety of approaches to meditation complemented by a rich diversity of complementary experience. They will be meditating with us and participating in our Private Community Discussion Forum.
Pat Kerr (Vankleek Hill, ON Canada) began studying Zen in 1970 and has been practicing since then. She renewed her connection to a Zen teacher (Albert Low) in the mid 1990’s and began to attend sesshin (7-day silent meditation retreats) about 3 times per year for over 15 years. This is still her practice.
Pat has been a certified leader of Dances of Universal Peace since 2011. She has been studying Non-Violent Communication since 2007, and she has shared with groups and individuals for about 4 years, although not as an official NVC certified trainer.
Barbara Winn (Tatamagouche, NS) has practiced meditation daily for 40 years. She has been an authorized meditation instructor for 20 years. Her training includes two three-month group retreats training in meditation and philosophy of meditation (Vajradhatu Seminary). She has completed the traditional Tibetan Buddhist three-year retreat. She has led many classes on meditation philosophy and technique, and is currently leading three such classes.
Complementing her extensive meditation background, Barbara has practiced as a clinical psychologist for 25 years. She has provided supervision for beginning psychologists. Barbara is my mother, and I’m so glad she can join us for this program!
- Once you register, you will receive your Personal Welcome Email and the Program Orientation Email
- The Daily Invitation begins Saturday April 1st and completes Sunday April 30th
- You are invited to participate in a Community Daily Meditation Log
- You get to be part of a Private Community Discussion Forum. This is a place to engage with others in the journey! Ask me, the women elders, and other community members your questions about meditation, give and receive community support for the ups and downs, and get support to change old habits and create more balance and peace in your approach to life
- I will post a Meditation & Loving Kindness quote from leaders in the field every day to stir your imagination, inspire dialog, and empower you to integrate loving kindness into the fabric of your life
- When you register for the 30-Day Daily Invitation, you also get access to The Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program for only $11 (That’s almost 90% off the regular price of this foundational program!) This simple program guides you through the fundamentals to begin a full meditation practice. You can read more about this proven program here: The Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program
When you register you have the option to purchase
The Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program
for only $11 (regularly $97)
Do you have any questions?
Let me know what you need to make a grounded decision.